- Boiler companies
- A detailed life assessment of your heat exchangers and prepare detailed inspection reports.
- A tailor-made engineering and supply service for upgrading older regenerative heat exchangers to achieve higher thermal efficiency and higher availability, lower leakage rates, and lower operating cost
- Wide range of cleaning equipment for improved cleaning efficiency to ensure longer operating periods between required shut-downs for maintenance
- Seal and Basket Replacement (Also SCRs)
Tubular Air Heaters
Installation and supply of Tubes, Tubesheets, Sleeves, Couplings, and Plugs
Benefits of a Well Maintained, Efficient Unit:
- Lowers fuel consumption due to higher inlet temperatures resulting in reduced fuel costs
- Fuel is burned more completely which results in lower emissions
- Maintains proper operating conditions for downstream equipment such as Precipitators and Baghouses
- Consistent and controllable exiting flue gas temperatures
- Lower fan amperages
- Overall boiler efficiency – Every 40˚ F increase in fresh air inlet temperature increases boiler efficiency by 1%.
Two common types of Tubular Air Heaters used in industrial settings relate to the direction of the tubes – vertical or horizontal. Damage occurs differently in each type of unit.
- Usually at fresh air inlet area
- Temperature drops below acid dew point causing condensation
- Soot blower damage
- Fouled tubular internals
- Poor maintenance
- Caused by flue gas